Subscribe to Blog via Email
PM Modi has asked Indians to stay away from rumours on corona Virus and stressed the need to follow the advice of doctors in this regard.
He asked people to avoid handshakes and start greeting others with “namaste”.
PM Modi said that both Centre and State governments were making all efforts to prevent its spread through teams of specialised doctors.
Here are the simple steps which PM Modi asked citizens to follow:
- Stay away from huge gatherings as much possible.
- Wash your hands properly with soap.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth repeatedly.
- Get yourself checked at nearest hospitals if you are frequently coughing or sneezing.
- While sneezing and coughing make sure droplets do not fall on others.
- Wear masks, gloves and try to maintain distance from other people.
- If you wear masks, then adjust it only with clean hands.
The formal declaration of a #COVID19 #pandemic does not change the fact that you can – and should – take these simple steps to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Watch and share this WHO video!