Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Bihar has sought applications for appointments to 136 posts under various categories. These include Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Program Assistant, Assistant and Stenographer and many other posts.
Recruitment notice for various KVK positions (Advt. No. 02/2020)
The university will make direct recruitment on these posts. Interested and eligible candidates have to register online for these posts. After this, a copy of the application has to be sent via post to the address of the institute. The last date for online registration is 17 April 2020, while the last date for accepting the copy of the application is 25 April 2020.
Subject Matter Specialist, Post: 69
– Farm Machinery & Power Post: 03 (Unreserved)
– Post Harvest Technology Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Soil Water Engineering Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Fisheries Posts: 06 (Unreserved: 03)
– Veterinary Science Posts: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
– Floriculture Post: 02 (Unreserved: 01)
– Pomology Post: 03 (Unreserved: 01)
– Vegetable Science Post: 03
– Entomology posts: 06 (Unreserved: 03)
– Plant pathology posts: 08 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification (above posts): Master’s degree in related subject.
Crop Production, Post: 13 (Unreserved: 05)
Qualification: Master Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science.
Home Science, Post: 12 (Unreserved: 03)
– Master’s degree from any branch of Home Science.
Should have a four-year Bachelor degree in Home Science subject.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix will be given as per Level-10.
Age limit (All the above posts):
– Maximum 35 years.
Farm Manager, Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural or equivalent subject from recognized institute.
Program Assistant (Computer), Post: 13 (Unreserved: 05)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent subject from recognized institute.
Program Assistant (Lab Technician), Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Horticulture or equivalent subject from recognized institute.
Assistant, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 02)
Qualification: Should have knowledge of computer application with Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized institute.
Pay Scale (above four posts): As per Pay Matrix Level-06.
Stenographer Grade-2, Post: 05 (Unreserved: 02)
Eligibility: Passed XII or equivalent examination from recognized board.
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix will be given as per Level-04.
Jeep Driver, Post: 14 (Unreserved: 07)
Tractor Driver, Posts: 16 (Unreserved: 09)
Eligibility (above two posts)
– Must have obtained a valid driving license along with passing the Class X examination from a recognized board.
Age limit (above seven posts):
– Maximum 30 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected through written examination, academic qualification and marks obtained in interview.
Application fee for
Subject Mater Specialist posts
– Rs 1000 for General, EWS and OBC candidates.
For the remaining posts
– Rs 500 for general, EWS and OBC candidates.
– Fees will be paid through online mode. No fee is payable to SC / ST / Divyang.
Go to www.rpcau.ac.in and read the detailed notification. Apply online or offline for the applied positions as per the given guidelines.
To apply offline, take a print out of the application form on A4 size paper and fill it completely as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
– Attach all the required documents, photocopies of certificates and bank drafts in an envelope with the required application.
– Please write the name of the applied post above the envelope. Now send the envelope via post by the specified date to the address given below.
Send application to : The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur-848125 (Bihar)
: Last date for online registration: 17 April 2020
Last date for acceptance of post by application: 25 April 2020